Multipurpose Response Building
The client needed to consolidate various operations into a new, state of the art, modernized, response facility. The new building is a blast-resistant building and utilized two floors to minimize cut and fill within the sloped site. The new building is intended to be their flagship building for this site.
- Plant security check-in and orientation training
- EOC – emergency operations center with break out rooms
- Training classrooms and conference rooms
- Fire hall with apparatus bays, training facilities, and fire fighter offices
- Emergency medical suite, trauma rooms, and exams rooms
- Cafeteria and dining hall
- Blast Resistant Building
- Specialty HVAC air distribution
- Specialty LED lighting and room acoustics
- EOC large format video displays
- Modular furniture for easy reconfiguration
Project details withheld due to Non-Disclosure Agreement with Client.