To view the panorama on your phone or mobile device – CLICK HERE
A recent design from Smith LaRock Architecture P.C. features a 10,000 sf blast-resistant control building with a 4,700 sf control room.
- Overview screen walls
- Specialized lighting and acoustic ceilings for a non-glare environment
- 2N mechanical and electrical systems
- Indirect HVAC distribution
- Full access floor system for DCS/ SCADA routing
- Design allows for future expansion of control room to add 1-2 future consoles
This is a unique design solution, specific to this client’s needs. But we incorporate the industry’s best design practices and human factors in all of our design solutions.
Reach out to us with any questions to see how we can help your project.